The Official Partner Programme
As an Official Partner, your business will have your own dedicated page in our trail directory and also on the New Zealand Cycle Trail Website. This will ensure visitors can find and make contact with your business prior to their arrival to Queenstown, or when they're riding or walking the trails.
Partner categories include:
- Bike hire
- Tour operators
- Track transport
- Eating and drinking
- Activities / Things to do
- Outdoor stores
- Bike repair
Membership Costs & Benefits:
The cost and benefits of the Official Partner Programme are summarised below or can be found here - Official Partner Programme.
Official Partner Programme
$295 +GST (per annum)
Official Partner status includes the following:
- A license to use the New Zealand Cycleway Official logo AND Queenstown Trail logo
- Directory listing on the Queenstown Trail website HERE
- A directory listing on the NZ Cycle Trails website HERE
- Official Partner window sticker for your business
- Access to Queenstown Trail audience via our website blog, email database, Facebook
- Option to access Queenstown Trail maps and display box for your guests/customers
The Queenstown Trails Trust manages the Official Partner Programme and all proceeds go to the Queenstown Trails Trust to assist us in the maintenance, marketing, promotion and development of the Trails.
If your business is ready to become a Queenstown Trail Official Partner please complete the form via the button below.
''Around The Basin is privileged to have access to the Queenstown Trail network and the fortune that is a world class cycle trail, without it we would not have a business.''- Steve Norton, Around the Basin